From a young age I have been intrigued by photography and spent time in various arts programs working with film in darkrooms. As I grew older I moved into the digital side of photography fascinated by the control and power of post production. In the past few years I have been fortunate to match this with my other passion of travel and adventure.
While embarking on an exchange year in The Netherlands I became interested in telling stories about different cultures, experiences, and personal thoughts through photojournalism. I was fortunate to study under Ben Krewinkle at the Royal Academy of Art in the Hague where I learned to view my work in a more critical and beneficial way.
I belive photography enhances an experience by forcing you to appreciate and focus on the small details. I find It also drives me to explore unknown and unfamiliar places.
Please feel free to contact me anytime with questions, concerns, input, prints, collaborations, travel ideas...or just to say hi!
Thank you for visiting my site!
- 6000 km in 6 Days - The Province (February 19, 2017)
- 6 Parks, 6 Days - The Vancouver Sun (March 11, 2017)
- Modern Tourism - Outside-In Photo Journal (March 16, 2017)
- A Picturesque Weekend in Banff - The Vancouver Sun (April 8, 2017)
- A Picturesque Weekend in Banff - The National Post (April 20, 2017)
- Musings on Modern Tourism - Passion Passport (June 19, 2017)
- Haida Gwaii Tourism
- Travel Morocco
- Destination British Columbia
- UNILAD Adventure
- National Park Geek
- Morocco Vacations